The organ, which replaces the original hand pumped instrument, was built by William Hil & Son, and Norman & Beard of London. The two manual organ was installed in 1925 at a cost of £1535. It was paid for by a parishioner, Mr Lewis N H Bailey, who then lived at Highercombe.
The organist was overhauled in 1993 with funds raised by the congregation under the leadership of organist Jean White. The fund raising exceeded the £8000 required and so a fund for future maintenance was also established.
The organ is registered on the National Pipe Organ Register N13722
The carved angel above the organ is by Axel Haig, as is the smaller angel to the right of the organist's bench.