The Harman Grave is situated under the East Window.
Nina O H Harman, died on 31st January 1902 and was buried on 15th February 1902 just two days after the consecration service for All Saints. Alfred Hugh Harman, who had endowed the church, had the distinctive Celtic cross headstone erected in her memory. He was buried alongside her in May 1913.
Harman Grave - Inscription